Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I heard it through the grapevine...

I am absolutely THRILLED with the business I have gotten lately and I really have to hand it to my DC fans - they have been ab fab about spreading the Razzle Dazzle word. Much apprec, ladies!

This group of invites is for an after rehearsal dinner (for the delightful d-rocker Pam Hale) and I bet the attendees will be raising some HALE! (Sorry, I couldn't resist) Anyways, these are all generic so they could work for anything from a corporate event to a birthday or engagement party. Don't forget to click on the image to see it larger!

I really must say, I have been outdoing myself lately. These look awesome! Stay tuned to find out which design Dougie
& Mere choose.


What a Classy Lass!


(Feather) Quill you marry me?


Gettin' kitschy


Brush Strokin'


Blowin in the wind

No comments: