Friday, May 9, 2008

Senior Superlatives

Hey Friends!

Sorry to disappoint, but I don't have any new designs to share today. I just wanted to post and say thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate all the support and encouragement from everyone - and the increased business has been nice, too. A few weeks ago I put the blog stalker up to see just how popular I was, and I think it speaks for itself. If Razzle Dazzle was a senior at DHS, she would be voted "Most Likely to Succeed."

I do have a a couple of new projects for a law firm in town and look forward to getting those up here soon. So stay tuned!

PS: I have heard of several people that have emailed me with an order that I never received. If you email me and don't hear from me within the day, I probably didn't get the email. So try again or call my cell. My email is: razzledazzlecreativedesign@gmail.com and my cell is 256.345.8007.

PPS: The (Feather) Quill you marry me? was the winner for Pam's rehearsal dinner. The others are still up for grabs!

No comments: