Saturday, May 24, 2008

Won't you be my neighbor?

It must be the time of year to move! We have a new next door neighbor and several houses on our street have recently gone up for sale. The economy may not be doing so good but it seems to be a perfect time to get into the house of your dreams. Which brings me to my latest client & project...A "We've Moved" card! I have never met Beth - she comes to me by way of Feesh Cakes (aka Katherine Grace) - but she sent me some photos of her family's new home as inspiration for her card. Their house is absolutely amazing! It is modern, funky and extremely beautiful. I had so much fun coming up with these cheeky and very nontraditional designs. I only hope these cards are unusual enough to do the Bailey's fabulous new house justice!

(The winning design is "Our New Nest")


Ship has Sailed


Flew the Coop

Our New Nest


Funky House

No comments: