Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Say it ain't so...


First it was StalkerBook and now it's blogspot...I know, I can hardly believe it. I said I would never join either and here I am. It IS for a good cause, though. Until I can get a website up and running, this blog will serve as a promotion tool for Razzle Dazzle! I will periodically update it with the new stuff I am working on, as well as samples of what I can do. Please share this with your friends!

In case you don't know, every "job" (invite/stationery,etc) is customized for each client so I have no set prices. You tell me what you want, I give you a quote.

So without further adieu....




2 comments:

Jennie-Marie said...

Mary V, I had no clue you were doing all this fun stuff! I love it, you are so creative!!!

Anonymous said...

These ideas are some of the best I have ever seen. I hope you keep up the good work.