Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Wedding season, that is. Business is really picking up! Yea! Today I am sharing some invites I did for a Stock-the-Bar party for a friend of Lucy Thompson's. I am really into the typewriter font lately, as you can tell - it is really clean yet still fun, which is what I am all about! I am also digging on the square invite with the small blue dots & big green dot - this is the 3rd time I have used it!! (Obviously I am the only one who loves it because no one else has chosen it! ) It is SO simple which is totally something I never do, so I think I am loving it just because of that.

PS: Meredith's friends chose the Damask invite for her party. Very cute and classy!


Absolutely Dotty
(This is pretty generic so it could be used for pretty much ANY party)


Gettin' Toasty


Square Wino

No comments: