Tuesday, April 29, 2008

One Trick Pony

I am not. Although my stationery is super cute and super fun to work on, my day jobs have not been very glamorous. Right out of college I was a designer for an Industrial Machinery business to business magazine, then a creative designer for a direct mail ad agency, and then I was a designer for Intermark Group ad agency. Ok, that's kind of a lie. The agency has several parts (PR/Interactive/Creative/Automotive) and I was a designer for Intermark AUTOMOTIVE. Yep, that's right, I designed car ads & collateral all day. So I guess that's kind of how Razzle Dazzle was born...In order to keep my creative edge (and sanity), I had to design something my style in my spare time.

If you, or someone you know, needs a little design help with their advertising or collateral (or a car ad) send them my way. I do more than invites & stationery!

Here are some others who also appreciate my creativity...


poster for the event, also designed a t-shirt, web burst & icon for the invite


print ad


front 1/2 of a postcard for Carriage House (no, not CH weddings)
I have also done several other postcards for them. (such as the really cute "do you like it haute? top 5 fall fashion must haves" that I don't have digitally)




Meredith is always such a good customer! I designed her biz cards, letterhead, some stuff for her site and the gift cert above (which would make a fabulous spring surprise!) :)


This is a sticker for the paper chase - I also designed the logo, bag imprint, etc.


No comments: