Sunday, April 13, 2008

You're Invited!

These designs range from Engagement parties to Birthday parties. If you can dream it, I can design it. One of my best clients, Sarah Heaton, has commissioned me not only for her personal projects (Paisley & Grammy), but has also hired me to design invites for the events she plans at Bradley Arant Rose & White (DaVinci & Construction [not shown]). She is very creative so she's an easy customer. She comes up with the idea, I just interpret it. :) Thanks, Sarah! You are a great friend and an AWESOME PR agent!

I would also like to give a shout out to Beka Nall - She is really the person who lit a fire under my butt and who I credit with most of my business. B Nalla, I am forever indebted to you!

Invitations are my personal favorite thing to design. I hope you enjoy browsing through them as much as I enjoy creating them!

Don't forget to click on the image if you would like to see it larger!



Stock the Bar Stripes


Paisley


DaVinci


Sarah-Grammy


Libba's Hot Pepper


Libba's Flowers


Libba's Tree


Libba's Dragonfly (This is one of my favorites..SO classy)


Two-Tone Dots


Vaughan's 30!



Happy Birthday Ann Russell!


Emily's Celebration - I made this extra special with a brown satin ribbon tied around the middle.


This is another version of the Emily Celebration - this would be great for a more "fun" & casual party.


Getting Hitched - I have done this is many different sizes & colors - it even works for guys!


Fiesta


Dots - This is by far my most requested design. I have done it in 2 sizes & 3 different color schemes!


Around the House w/ chair
(ps: Cam & Ky didn't have 3 showers in one night...These were all choices that I presented the hostesses with. They chose the dots.)


Blair's Monos & Mims


Ashley - Stock the Bar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite has GOT to be the "Happy Birthday Ann Russell" invitation. I mean, how cute is that!? I WISH I had it printed on cardstock as a keepsake. :)