Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Get 'em while they're hot!

I have some pre-printed stationery in stock for those of you who are looking for a cute and affordable birthday, hostess or baby gift.

There is limited availability so please contact me by email so I can let you know what products I have left. {Right now I have just about every inital in at least one border design, and one or two sets of all designs of the flat and foldover cards available.} I will also have these cards for sale at my booth at Fresh Market at Ross Bridge on Saturday and Ross Bridge Marketplace on Sunday - come out to support your local artisians and business owners!

All folded notecards ("Thank You" and peacock feathers) come in packs of 8 for $10.
All flat notecards (initials and cards with a border) come in packs of 10 for $12.
















No comments: