Tuesday, August 11, 2009

America's Next Top Models and more!

I would like to share some of my t-shirt designs with you - modeled by some very cute boys!


Elephant tee going back to school with Banks. How handsome is he? Looking' good, Banks!

Carter Willis announces his new "Big Brother" status with a special shirt. Welcome baby sister Callen Lockett!

Wallace is modeling the cupcake tee on his 2nd birthday. Hope you had a great Birthday, Wallace!

(Here is Wallace's birthday invitation that I designed for him)


If any of you have photos of your children in Razzle Dazzle t-shirts or pictures from their parties that I designed the invite for, I would love to post them here!

1 comment:

Jody, Andrea, Banks, Mary Reese & Owen said...

Banks picked it out all by himself! He loved it. Owen wore the onsie to Point Mallard the day before. MR loves her Owl. I will have to get a picture of all 3 of them in their tees