Friday, July 16, 2010

Spoonful of Sugar!

RDCD is proud to announce that we are carrying a new line, Two Lumps of Sugar. www.twolumpsofsugar.net No, it's not paper but it sure is adorable! Maybe you saw this in the July/August issue of House Beautiful:


I saw it and HAD to have it.

I ordered mainly travel and spa items but they carry everything from melamine dishware to diaper bags and they have tons of adorable patterns. Anything from these guys would make great bridesmaid, teacher, hostess, birthday or Christmas gifts. Let me know if you are interested in putting together a special order or taking a look at what the UPS man left me today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I love your invitations. I might be interested in using you for my xmas cards this year. Plus, I love the garment bag you got and the matching weekender bag. Can I place an order through you?