Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Exciting News

(and be sure to scroll down to see the Holiday Hap'nins!)

Razzle
Dazzle is now a Carlson Craft vendor! Carlson Craft is a supplier for wedding invitations and all things surrounding your big day. Of course I will still be available to design your custom invite, but Carlson Craft has all the resources to execute my ideas. The paper is beautiful and you can choose to have your invites thermographed, embossed, engraved or flat printed. The best part about partnering with CC is that in addition to my custom services, you will have thousands of paper, font and printing choices - not to mention invite shells - at your fingertips. I also have access to all of their favor and reception offerings, from monogrammed napkins to flasks for groomsman gifts. The sample books should be here in a week or so but if you want a sneak peek, email me for a website. Some of invites are below.






No comments: