Monday, November 9, 2009

Discounts! Get your Discounts!

20% off your holiday card order if placed and secured with a deposit by Nov. 22. The holiday open house will be the last day to get the discount on your order but even if you can't stop by, I will still honor the special pricing. Shoot me an email or ring my cell and we can chat!


Pricing, before your discount, as follows:
25 or less: $2.25 ea.
26-50: $2 ea.
51 to 74: $1.75 ea.
75 to 199: $1.50 ea.
200+: $1.25 ea.

Return address printing is an additional 25¢ per card.

If you are out of town but are curious as to the quality of the cards, please contact me and I will be glad to send you samples. All prices are for a four color flat card but many other options are available - contact me for additional paper & printing options. Literally... if you can dream it, I can design it {fingers crossed :)}.

In order to receive your cards in time to get them out before the holidays, the last day I will accept Christmas card orders is Dec. 4. I will be going out of town on Dec. 10 and would like to have all orders filled by then.

No comments: