Monday, October 27, 2008

Stickers now available!

Good news! I am now able to offer stickers! For the holidays, they will be printed on a peel 'n stick white 2"x2" or 2.5"x2.5" square - you decide what size (or your design may decide for you, depending on the composition). You can transform any of the seasonal enclosure cards below OR I can design something to your specifications. I can also do holiday (or not holiday) return address stickers for your Christmas cards (or everyday letters) and traditional enclosures. You name it and we can make it a little sticker. (I will be sticking to squares and rectangles for now, though. We'll talk about circles :) ) Prices and available quantities are:

50 stickers - $45
100 stickers - $75
100+ stickers - contact me for prices

If you need less than 50 stickers, contact me and I will let you know the availability. Scroll down to see all of the holiday cheer!

No comments: