Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sometimes I am so good that I surprise myself!

Now, I am just kidding about that title, but I have whipped up some really fantastic designs lately. See what I mean below and keep those orders coming!!!!!

(Remember how I am obsessed with polka dots? I just realized that the sheets in all 3 of my bedrooms have them!!)


Mama & baby (carriage)
I absolutely ADORE this one!!


Classic dots and initials


Beautiful Bride
This one turned out really great.
It took some mad skillz but I love the result.


Funky Flowers
Again, absolutely ADORE.
Really digging on the pink & orange (love it with lime green, too)
I have another version of this in aqua and brown if you prefer.


Real Simple Soirée


And finally...the bling!
Ole 2 carat sparkler
I would say I absolutely adore this one too, BUT...
I ADORE THEM ALL!!! :)

2 comments:

Peyton said...

Young Razzler,
I love the baby shower invite it is soooo precious!!!

xoxo-
The Old

lawyergonemom said...

Marvis: I just got onto your site. Although, I already have an idea for our Christmas card. I will definitely start using you for my invitation needs. : ) RAZZLE DAZZLE INDEED: Is that bride Lucy?